Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Palace of Ice
About This Content
A journey into the Northern PeaksAlthough the heroes of Caer Cyflen managed to prevent the Soraks' attempt at reopening the Rift to unleash their foul god upon Solasta, the threat is far from over. With the Kingdom of Gallivan suddenly declaring war on their neighbours, there is little doubt that these insidious foes have agents everywhere – and that they always had contingency plans well prepared.
The Palace of Ice DLC is a high level 10 to 16 campaign that will take your party into the frozen lands of the Snow Alliance. The allies of Caer Cyflen need your help now more than ever, for Soraks are not the only foes that have been sighted lately. Other ancestral creatures have joined the battle, and there is little hope for victory without experienced adventurers to face them.
This adventure features:
- 2 New Ancestries. The Gnome and the Tiefling are now available in the Character Creator!
- A continuation of the Crown of the Magister Campaign. Unveil the Soraks’ master plan and put an end to this threat once and for all!
- Returning faces. Import your save file from a previous campaign to continue playing your previous party at higher levels, and meet characters from both CotM and the Ruins of Telema demo! Note that you can also create new characters if you so desire, as they will start at level 10 in Palace of Ice.
- High-level encounters. Ready yourself, for you are not facing just goblins anymore! Get ever stronger up until level 16 to defeat the mightiest of foes!
- Co-op with up to 4 players! Just like the two other official adventures, Palace of Ice is ready to be tackled solo or with friends.
New Dungeon Maker content:
- Four new environments: Mountain Caves (indoor), Dwarven City (indoor), Dwarven Settlement (outdoor), Snowy Hills (outdoor)
- New monsters: Monsters from Palace of Ice will be available to use in the Dungeon Maker
- [FREE] New World Map System: Place your locations on one of the three existing World Maps (Crown of the Magister, Lost Valley & Palace of Ice), link them together and add some spice with Random Encounters during travel!
- [FREE] New NPC Follower System: Create follower NPCs who can join the party (controllable) to give them a hand during combat!
Free content update for all!
- Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings and Half-Elves are all receiving 6 new faces to choose from for free (3 Male / 3 Female)
- Level 12 - 16 are now available in the Dungeon Maker! Note that the Crown of the Magister and Lost Valley campaigns are still locked to level 12 max due to balance reasons.
Is this DLC relevant to you? Reviews for Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Palace of Ice
2 user reviews - Need more user reviews to generate a score
Rainbow Six Siege Steam sale gives you the best FPS for chea...
In many ways, Rainbow Six Siege is the mother of all modern tactical shooters. Ubisoft's FPS game may have dropped off a little in recent years, but it remains one of my favorite s...
Diablo 4 Maugan’s Works guide
How do you complete the Diablo 4 Maugan’s Works dungeon? We’ve got you covered. This particular location has a nifty reward for the Barbarian, and it’s also packed with eli...
A Sims 4 horse expansion accidentally leaked, and I need it
If there are two things I absolutely adore, they are horses and playing The Sims 4. No other series of simulation games has slapped quite as hard as EA's iconic Sims franchise has...
Diablo 4 has already been played for 10,000 years
Diablo 4 is already Blizzard’s fastest-selling game of all time, and the Diablo 4 release date has literally only come around today. The early access launch of the new RPG game h...
Diablo 4 DLC release date speculation, content, and more
When does the Diablo 4 DLC release? As if the latest in the long-running series wasn’t big enough, it seems that there are not one but two upcoming expansions coming in the futu...
Can you fix Diablo 4 error code 300202?
What is the Diablo 4 error code 300202? If you get Diablo 4 error code 300202, you are likely trying to create a new character or resume your campaign. It’s incredibly annoying ...
Stake your claim in this colony building sim and survive a turbulent Medieval age. Construct a multi-storey fortress in a land reclaimed by wilderness, defend against raids, and keep your villagers happy as their lives are shaped by the world around them.
Amnesia: The Bunker
Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game set in a WW1 bunker. A relentless, AI-driven monster stalks you. Survival depends on finding tools, crafting items, and keeping the lights on.
Etrian Odyssey HD
Beyond the village of Etria lies a mysterious forest with a colossal crack opening to a puzzling labyrinth. Lead a team of explorers into the dungeon with the promise of riches, fame, and adventure!
We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie
The second title in the Katamari Damacy series has returned in a remastered, powered-up version! This new REROLL comes with improved graphics and gameplay enhancements. In Royal Reverie, roll up katamari as the King of All Cosmos in his boyhood!
Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer
So.... got what it takes to be a X Slayer?!?... 7 weapons, blood and gore, twisted music by Seepage & Psyko Syndikate, and maps where you can blow up everything. its awesome. started making it in 1998 in high school with my friend and now im 37, so i have life experience now.